Integrated sustainability since the 1850s
The word "sustainability" is very topical today, but it's also a lifestyle that Ersta diakoni has striven to achieve since it was founded in the 1850s. Our entire business and our core values are based on seeing and helping people in vulnerable situations. Our sustainability work has developed over time to include the environment and profitability.
For Ersta konferens, hotell & terrass business, this means that:
- We are connected to an employer organisation and give our employees market-based salaries and regulated working hours.
- We see the individual, regardless of whether they are an employee, guest or supplier.
- We primarily engage suppliers offering local, organic and sustainable alternatives.
- We prioritise products with environmental and KRAV (organic) labels.
- We would rather refuse a customer than provide a poor event if the budget is likely to restrict quality.
- We have an environmental plan and are ISO certified for our environmental management.
- We have a quality plan and are ISO certified for our quality management.