Most of our premises are located in Stora diakonisshuset (the main diaconia building), which was built in 1896. From the beginning it was a residential building for the sisters as well as students and housed, among others, living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, prayer rooms, sewing rooms, lounges, libraries and office rooms. Eventually the business grew out of the house and the empty premises began to be rented out for course and conference activities.
To this date, the business has grown to 16 conference rooms with capacity from 1-160 people. All rooms and premises have been carefully renovated to preserve the historic feel and old details. At the same time, they are adapted to today's expectations of technical equipment and a well-functioning conference room.